PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

My Favorite Things Thursday

I'm glad it's Thursday. Thursday comes before Friday. Friday=yay. 
Especially after this week. It has been especially exhausting. As always, though, my work week with kindergarteners brought funny stories. Read the latest ridiculousness that is my kinder babies at the bottom of this post! 

So I shared on my facebook and twitter that I am making some fun Valentines that I'm going to share soon, but they are still not done. I've been doing homework. And putting in grades for progress reports that go home soon. Nothing fun. I'll post the Valentines in the next couple of days, though!! 

Thanks for checking out My Favorite Things Thursday! Enjoy the great projects I'm loving this week! 
Oh. my. goodness. These are awesome. They're just grocery bags painted with some added paper details. LOVE them. Love the Wild Things anyway, but this is just too precious. So creative. 
I love everything Shwin and Shwin does. I think I pin pretty much every post she publishes, but I really love this sweet little tee. The colors are so great. I'm not the biggest red and pink Valentine's Day theme  fan so this is right up my alley. How presh is her little girl, too? 
Did you just die looking at these? Me, too. Seriously they look so delicious. You gotta click over and see her cute packaging for them, too. 
How clever is Shannon at Madigan Made?! This necklace DIY is fabulous. Click her link to see how she made dollar store ponytail beads into a really nice necklace.
This pillow is so simple and fun. I just love it. 
Are you as much in love with this as I am?! I don't think I would even carry a purse this fun. I think I'd just sit it on a shelf and look at it. The colors are so great. Mustard yellow with any other colors, yes please. 
I just love the simplicity and sweetness of Jamielyn's mantel. The heart flag bunting is fantastic and I love the window pane with simple heart wreath in front. Her wedding pictures are, of course, perfect, too. 

If you were featured, please grab a button!!


Miss Lovie Creations

Ok, Funny story time. 

A kinder students says to me yesterday morning: You know why I don't eat downstairs anymore for breakfast?
Me: Why?
Student: I found out their juice taste like bears.
Me: What? Bears? What do you mean it tastes like bears?
Student: No, Bearrrs. You know. The kind of bears my uncle drinks.

:) Oh, that crazy cafeteria bear juice.

Have  a great Thursday. Thanks for reading. See you soon! 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Vanessa @ See Vanessa Craft said...

Your blog is ADORABLE! Glad I ran into you on another blog :)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the feature! That needlepoint bag is fabulous, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad