PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Thursday, March 7, 2013

My Favorite Things Thursday-10 Home Decor and DIY Ideas

Hello friends! I hope you are having a lovely week! Here are some of my favorite things I've found over the past one or two weeks. Enjoy!


Where the Wild Things Are Nursery Art available for purchase at Olive Burch Etsy Shop
This is not a DIY, but when I saw it, I knew I had to feature it. Even though it's a nursery print, I kinda want it in my living room. :)
You will not believe what this art is made of. Go check it out!! So easy!
This is beautiful. The end.
I just love this crisp, clean office. I have that expedit furniture and even though I knew it needed an update, now I really know it does. Inspired. 
I cannot get over this fabulous idea. Those clips are truly made out of mouse traps. I mean, who would have thought?!
Genius wall makeover. So easy, too! 

These are just funny. I love them. 

I need something like this in my life.
I just love the colors of these night stands. So nicely done.
Elsie never disappoints. So gorgeous.

If you were featured feel free to grab a button!
Miss Lovie Creations

 Thanks for reading! 
Photobucket

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad