PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

780x90

Hello! If you're new to Miss Lovie, I'd love for you to subscribe for free updates! You can subscribe by RSS feed or by email! Also be sure to follow on Facebook and Twitter for more Miss Lovie goodness!

Monday, January 6, 2014

Miss Lovie: 2013, A Year in Review and Goals for 2014

Today I wanted to round up a few of my favorite projects here on Miss Lovie from 2013 for you to enjoy again. 
I did create lots of jewelry for my contributor posts on 30 Handmade Days so you should definitely go check those out, too!
Here are some of my favorites!
1.Just Chains Necklace  2.Winter Brights Necklace  3. Baubles and Beadcaps Necklace 4.BHLDN Knockoff Bridal Earrings 

So somehow there are only five favorite projects from Miss Lovie. Hm. How did that happen?!
Here's a little hint.









All photography by Honey Heart Photography

Yeah. A wedding takes up a LOT of time. Especially when you have these grand ideas of a beautiful handmade wedding which you plan and do (almost) all on your own. And yes, I'll share more wedding photos soon! :)

The time I would usually spend blogging was completely taken up with wedding planning, crafting and sewing for the wedding, teaching full time, and spending time with family and friends. I spent a lot of time creating this year, but unfortunately, wasn't able to share most of it with you since it was almost all for our wedding and I wanted it to be a surprise. Lucky for you, I took pictures along the way and plan to share a few DIY wedding ideas on the blog in 2014! Woo!

So while 2013 was an incredible year for me personally (my (now) husband graduated law school, he started a new job, we moved, we planned and had a fabulous wedding, we planned and went on a perfect honeymoon, I cooked a more at home and tried to did more yoga!), it was honestly a little lackluster here on the blog. With that said, I have high hopes for 2014. 

I want to...
Create and blog on a regular basis!
Sew more, broaden my sewing skills and explore using sewing patterns. 
Learn how to make a Quilt.
Continue to make jewelry on a regular basis.
Do more home DIY projects.
Take more photos and improve my photography skills.
Clean up the blog and maybe do a redesign!

Is there anything you'd like to see more of here on Miss Lovie??? I'd love to hear what you think!

Here's to a great year!
Thank you so much for reading. I appreciate you so much. 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Congratultions on your marriage.

Unknown said...

oh my I just had my comments disappear. it will be interesting to see if I am prompted that I did a duplicate post.
Congratulations on your marriage and the very best wishes and prayers for you and your hsb.
I am definitely looking forward to your future posts and tutorials. I had not realized in all the holiday rushing that you were the one that posted the adorable doggy dress. it is something that I would so love doing for a bit larger version of your dog. not too sure how my hsb would like it and he says she is his dog.

Lincoln Madison said...

Right Business Phone Service for Your Small Business. Affordable small business virtual phone systems are the ideal options for small business owners requiring high-end phone functionalities at less expense.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

invisible ad